Travel permits will be required whenever you go out of the zone for a game or a tournament.  Please refer to the zone map:

If you are having an exhibition game at Viking, a Exhibition Game Sanction is required.  These will be submitted as soon as you have confirmed your opposition with Murray .  When it has been approved, the sanction number will be emailed back to you.  
All game sheets need to be scanned and emailed to Kevin Gallaway. This includes tournaments, any time you get a travel permit and when you do a home exhibition game.

Send to the following address:

MOBILE: 403-575-1244

RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

More Information

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

More Information

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

More Information

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

More Information